Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A little Q&A


Michelle at Life With A Crazy Pup has tagged me as a blog she reads, and has asked me to answer some questions!  I will be returning the favor at the end of this post, so if I tag you, try and answer my questions so I don't feel like a reject.  K?  K. 

1. What’s your biggest goal for 2011? 
 
Answer:  I'd like to eat healthier.  I've been loading up on the junk food lately, and I've gained 6 pounds since the wedding.  Yeah, yeah, not saying I'm huge or anything, but I don't like the extra weight.  I notice it, especially when trying to fit into my skinny jeans.  Damn holiday food.

2. What are three songs on your “get pumped up” list?

Answer: My "get pumped up" list always changes.  Right now, I'm kind of ashamed of it.  Mainly because Ke$ha's "We Are Who We Are" is on it.  Gah, I can't help it.  It's so catchy!!  I also really like Firework by Katy Perry and  Only Girl in the World by Rihanna. 

3. Do you prefer a night out at a bar or a night in with friends?

Answer: Definitely a night in with friends.  Nothing better than having people over/going over to a friend's house, having some wine/beer... in a setting where I can actually hear/talk to my friends, not get hit on by creepers, and not pay $5 for a Miller Lite.  I'm getting old, I guess!
 
4. How much time on average do you spend blogging per day?

Answer: I read blogs almost every day, but actually writing posts?  Maybe an hour or two on the days I feel like blogging.   I spend a lot of time reading blogs (and comments) during the day. 

5. If you could live in any time period, what would it be?

Answer: I'd live in the 80's again... but this time as an adult! 
 
6. If you could drop everything and start over, what would you change?

Answer: Oh man.  Honestly, I probably wouldn't change anything.  In my opinion, life is about learning and experiences.  As much as I look back and cringe about certain times in my life - all of my experiences, good and bad, have made me who I am today.  If I haddd to choose, I'd probably try not to be so awkward as a child.  That'd be tough, considering I'm still pretty awkward as an adult.

7. Would you rather have a personal chef or a personal trainer?

Answer: I immediately want to say personal chef, which probably means I'm going to need a personal trainer. 

8. What’s your biggest pet peeve?

Answer: One of my biggest is the sound of plastic bags rubbing together.  When I have groceries in the car and the plastic bags smash together when the car goes around a curve... it drives me nuts.  Yes, I'm weird.

9. Why did you start blogging?

Answer: I originally started blogging to document my trip to Europe, and to recap my wedding before the details slipped from my mind.  I really like the idea of being able to look back on this blog and remember things I may have forgotten about.

10. What is the worst job you’ve ever had?

Answer: When I was 16, I worked as a cashier at Target for 4 days.  I called in on the 5th day and said "I won't be coming in.  Ever."  I hated it.  I was previously a cashier at a grocery store... I quit because Target offered me a WHOLE DOLLAR more an hour.  Needless to say, I went back to the grocery store.  More money doesn't always equal greater job satisfaction.  Lesson learned.

Now it's my turn to tag!  I'm going to pick a few blog buddies to answer my questions...

Kristen at And Now, Lights
Emily at A Leap Begins

1. If you could move anywhere in the world, where would you go?
2. What is one of your earliest memories?
3. What's your favorite recipe?
4. Warm weather or cold weather?
5. What's your weirdest habit?
6. How much time do you spend online in a day?
7. How many states have you visited?
8. If you won $20,000 cash -- how would you spend it?
9. How do you style your hair on a daily basis? 
10. Who do you look up to?

Hope to read some answers soon :)

9 comments:

  1. Okay, you for real had to answer all your questions the SAME way I would have didn't you?! Hahaha! GET OUTTA MY HEAD! ;)

    LOVE your questions, I guess I should get to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Firework! I probably shouldn't be admitting that, but that song makes me ridiculously happy. I just have to sing along whenever it comes on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW Thank you for tagging me!! LOl at what you wrote on my blog about your favorite color is pink except for black and gold!

    Love your answers...esp the one about not changing anything because life is about lessons and experiences.

    PS Love your getting pumped songs..."We are who we are"...Hot and Dangerous!

    PS I had a job for, get ready...A DAY!! I hated it, it was worse the the job I left it for too! Well I got the new job because we moved but it was horrible and I called the same day I was there and said I quit!

    Cant wait to answer these questions! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun read.:D I prefer a night in too.:D

    Happy New Year!:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woo wooo!! Thanks for the tag! Look for my post tonight-ish (meaning probably Monday).

    Love your answer to the personal chef/personal trainer question. I thought the exact same thing. BUT! Maybe if you had a healthy personal chef (like that hot, Australian Curtis Stone guy) you wouldn't need a trainer? Yeah, I like that idea ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Recent follower (since I also follow many of the other lovley ladies you do) and big Ke$ha fan here too ;) I kinda hate admitting that, but I can't lie!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The sound of plastic bags rubbing together!! How funny! And I love Katy Perry. Love, love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved learning all these things about you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. When you go back to the 80s, please take me with you. I miss leg warmers and side pony tails. :(

    ReplyDelete