Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Oh, Hey 2011.

Well here we are: January of a new year.  I'm honestly not looking forward to the next 3 months of frozen tundra type weather, but I'll manage.  I'll actually have an easier time getting through it knowing that in April I'll be seeing this:



Yep, we've booked the annual trip to Florida!  K and I will be flying down with our two friends, C and J, to spend a week with our Florida friend, W.

With all those letters, it's starting to look like Chicka Chicka Boom Boom up in here... especially with the palm tree picture.  (hopefully someone gets that book reference... anyone?  Bueller?). 

I'm definitely looking forward to spending some time by the beach with K and our friends!  I'm also looking forward to our one year anniversary trip in June.  Planning is still in the works... but that's a story for another post.

As for New Year's Eve... how was yours?

We had a lot of fun.  Lots of drinks...


Lots of food...


and a lot of unflattering pictures of me wearing a paper hat.  Whomp whomp.


We had a blasty-blast though!  True to form, the next morning I ate a Big Mac in under 2 minutes.  Where would we be without traditions?

10 days until I get my wisdom teeth out.  Boooo.  I've been Googling everything I can about wisdom teeth removal.  Seriously, someone needs to take the internet away from me.  I don't have a new year's resolution... but if I did, it'd probably be to stop self-diagnosing online.

Hope you guys had a nice New Year's Eve!

8 comments:

  1. You beat my beach vacation by mere months! I'm counting down the days too, June can't get here fast enough! Sounds like you had a great NYE, even with that sexy hat. ;)

    You're wisdom teeth procedure will be so easy, I promise. You'll be fast asleep through the whole thing and wake up wanting french fries like I did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop googling horror stories about wisdom teeth, you'll be fine!! You won't remember a thing. And if you don't make it, can I have your MK bag?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an awesome vacation! Don't worry about the wisdom teeth - I had all four taken out at once. Not gonna lie, there's about one full day of discomfort and chipmunk looks, but you recover quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude, I had a horror story about my wisdom teeth (try sideways, inside my gum, above my teeth, about in the middle of the side of my mouth....that's a big ol' scar) and it was STILL nothing. You'll be fine! :)

    And, I'm mega jealous about the beach vacation. I don't know that we'll get to go on one this year. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh what a party!!!! look slike tons of fun!!

    Happy Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for beach vacations in April! And wisdom teeth, ain't no big thing, seriously! You'll take a nap and then wake up, the end!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You'll be totally fine for your wisdom teeth.. they'll knock you out and you'll wake up all loopy like and have the hubs take care of you ;) I got super puffy chipmunk cheeks for a while after because of the swelling, but it went down within a few days. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete