Friday, July 30, 2010

"At least we have each other."

K has a tendency to talk in his sleep. It's hilarious.  One evening he told me that he was up all night helping the cats renovate the bathroom.  When I asked him about our dog (because I like to egg him on when he sleep-talks... I'm an ass), he said she was "downstairs in the basement, answering the phones."
Does this look like the face of a dog who knows how to operate a phone?

You honestly can't make this stuff up.  Anyways, one night he was sound asleep, while I was drifting off myself.  He rolled over... tapped me on the back and said "Hey!  Hey... at least we have each other."  Rolled back over, and was out again.  I thought that was the funniest/sweetest "sleep-talk" ever.  The following morning, he had no recollection of saying anything to me (typical!).  So, there you have it, the reason for the name of this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment