Friday, December 31, 2010

2010: Year In Review

2010 was, quite honestly, an amazing year.

I graduated from college (with honors), after 7 long years. Obviously, I changed majors a lot.

I did everything backwards (job first, buy a house with boyfriend, get engaged, then graduate), but it all worked out in the end.

Please ignore my ill-fitting cap.
A few months later, we had a little event.


Also known as: the best day ever.


Our wedding was everything I dreamed it would be. It was amazing to be surrounded by friends and family, and feel such love and support. I'm still so thankful to everyone who was a part of our day. I'm so happy and blessed to be married to such an amazing man. Love you, K :)

We went on an amazing honeymoon to Mexico, a county we had never visited before.



I went on several little trips, too. A short trip to Florida, to see a BFF and Jimmy Buffett.

Yes, I wore that in public.
I took a road trip to North Carolina with bridesmaid M to visit some buddies.


Then I took the biggest trip of my life so far... Europe. Brussels, Belgium to be exact.



After a lot of traveling, I wrapped up the year right where I wanted to be: at home with K, our friends and family.

I'm blessed. I'm blessed and grateful to have had such an amazing year. I'm blessed and grateful to be married, to have traveled, to have graduated and to have a decent job. I'm grateful for so much this year, and I can only hope that 2011 is filled with blessings and adventures as well.

What was the highlight of your year? See you in 2011!

8 comments:

  1. Hope 2011 is just as good of a year for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Highlight of my year? Besides my wedding and all the other awesomeness? Starting my blog! Getting to know you and all the other awesome blog friends I have now has been a trip!

    You have had a whirlwind 2010, hope 2011 brings you good things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The highlight of my year was when i took the biggest risk of my life so far and moved from NJ (god I miss the shore...and cheese steaks)to Colorado to move in with my boyfriend. Leaving my life behind and starting over fresh has been totally scary and totally worth it at the same time. Growing up is still so hard to do..and Im 29! Happy Holidays to you and your family- I really enjoy reading your blog and you take some beautiful photos! -

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful year! I love how many great things happened for you in 2010. And I wish many more for you in 2011. Happy new year, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, and by the way, that palm tree face hat is AAAAMAZING. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on a very successful 2010!! Happy New Year Steelers Fan!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy toledo batman, you are a CHAMP! The stamina it takes to finish school all while working and what not, is no joke! Glad to see 2010 was good to you! All the best in 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a wonderful year... you've definitely earned my respect in the energy department. Good luck in 2011!

    ReplyDelete