Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Merry Belated Christmas!

Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas!  We hosted Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at our house.  Needless to say, I'm still exhausted and glad we're almost done entertaining.  I say almost because New Year's Eve is at our house for the 3rd year in a row.  Looking forward to fun times, but not looking forward to cleaning up afterward!  I need 3 dishwashers I think.

Would you like a Christmas Eve tour?



Homemade cookies - I think I ate 75% of the 19 dozen I made.  FML.


Our Christmas table... before it exploded with food.


I received awesome Christmas cards from some fun blogger friends, thanks guys! Their cards were mixed in with all of the cards from "real life" friends (haha), family members and Weddingbee buddies.


Christmas Day was fun, and as always, a mess of wrapping paper and goodies.


Can you spy some of my gifts?  a Nap snuggie(!), Kate Spade perfume (smells amazing), the Glitz and Glam makeup set from Sephora... someone was paying attention!

I may have been extra good this year, because I was also spoiled with my Kate Spade wallet!  Woot! 

The pets had a nice Christmas too... mice, catnip and bones galore.


The Christmas tree is coming down Sunday after the New Year's Eve/Winter Classic festivities.  Have I mentioned my husband is VERY excited about the Winter Classic hockey game at Heinz Field on New Year's Day?  Hopefully it stays cold enough for the game - it's warming up here this weekend (a rare occurrence!).

3 comments:

  1. I spy my card! WOOHOO!

    I'm jealous of your snuggie, I may have to break down and buy myself one. Oh, and Bodie and I are coming over for New Year's Eve, it's either that or sit at home. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spy MYSELF!!!

    Looks like you had an absolutely fabulous Christmas! We're hosting NYE for the first time and I'm SO excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cat!!!!

    Your home is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete