Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Pet Gift Exchange

Chewy, Olive, and Sadie participated in kjpugs' 2010 Kitty & Canine Gift Exchange!  We were paired up with Megan's kitties Raven, Tiger and Spaz.  Megan's cats must have emailed our pets to see what they wanted, because they LOVE their gifts!

First up, Spaz's present to Chewy.



Chewy got a Loofa Leap wand toy!


Thanks, Spaz!


Next up... Sadie's gift(s!) from Raven.  Sadie must have been extra good this year!


Out of focus... but look at this pure excitement.  It's a squeaky cow!



*runs to bed* wait... there's one more?


TOY SNOWMAN!


Finally, it was Olive's turn.  She got a catnip-stuffable mouse with some catnip from Tiger!  Ohhh boy!


This toy was popular with everyone.  K couldn't even stuff it with catnip without Chewy going nuts and spilling it on K!



Olive loved the toy too... but Chewy stole it.  No surprise, I don't call him Bad Kitty for nothin'!






So, it's safe to say the animals are excited for Christmas!  They broke into a TIED Petsmart bag and stole a feather toy I was saving for Christmas yesterday.  Yep, they're ready.

6 comments:

  1. Aw, those excited fur faces are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Poor Olive! Bad Kitty is mean, but they are too adorable to get mad at. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pure, unadulterated joy in their faces!! I wish my critters got theirs :-/ I guess I'm just going to post what they sent tomorrow since I don't know if I'll ever be able to post what they got, whomp whomp, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww they look soo happy! Except Chewy, he's evil!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pets are so cute!! I love that they opened them...or tried to! The video is funny! :) Merry Christmas...1st married Christmas! <3

    ReplyDelete