Saturday, October 9, 2010

Bon Voyage!

Well, it's here!  I'm off to Chicago for a layover, then it's off to Brussels, Belgium.  I'm so excited.  Not only do I love to travel, I get to experience first/business class seating.  Expect lots of pictures, because I've never flown anything but coach (or steerage, as my one friend says).

C was nice enough to take me to he airport today (K works weekends).  We had a nice breakfast beforehand.  I drank juice and made funny faces.


I'm always sad to leave whenever I go anywhere, or whenever K goes anywhere.  I get very teary saying goodbye to him, even if I'm only leaving for a week.  It's amusing at best, considering I'm not a very mushy person.  The sadness always subsides once I get to the airport, and then... I get excited.  I love airports!  Well, I love airports as long as I'm not stuck in an airport.  That sucks (Please, no delays.  Pretty please?).

So here I am, ready to go!  My first trip to Europe, and I'm doing it alone.  Though I'd love to go with K or a friend, I crave adventures, even if I have to experience them solo.  Thanks for all of the nice travel wishes, and I'll report back soon ;)

1 comment:

  1. You're going to have a blast! Besides, think of how awesome it will be coming home to K... ;)

    ReplyDelete