Saturday, October 9, 2010

Take Me Back To Chicago

Chicago is one of my favorite bands. I was also born here. For these reasons alone, I think Chicago and I could be buddies.

Unfortunately, the most I remember of Chicago is O'Hare airport. I was too young to remember when my family lived here. I'd love to visit for real, it seems like a fun place!

Chicago also impressed me with these crazy toilets.




Yes, I took a picture of a toilet. Don't judge. It changes the seat covers automatically! It's like a self cleaning litter box. I want one of those.




The flight here was uneventful. I'd never been in first class before. There was a lot of legroom.




They served drinks in real glasses. I ordered water. BORING, I know.




We're getting ready to board for Brussels right now. Seriously not sure how I'm going to make it for 8.5 hours without cell service or Internet access! Yes, I'm dependent.

See you in Europe!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

6 comments:

  1. Have an awesome flight!! I'll keep checking to see if you're online incase you magically have wifi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a wonderful flight and can't wait to hear all about this trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that it's really VODKA in that glass missy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah wanna know something funny.... my glasses look like those haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! The flight was amazing. HAHA Jessica, that made me lol!

    ReplyDelete