Thursday, October 7, 2010

Testing out BlogPress

I recently downloaded BlogPress for my iPhone, and I wanted to see how it works. So far, it seems worth the $2.99, if only just for ease of access to my cell phone pictures.

Speaking of which, how about I share a few random pictures with you today? Yesterday was a brain dump, today can be a picture dump.

1. Once upon a time, I saw Taylor Lautner in person. It was an accident. C and I were trying to take pictures of the massive amounts of moms and teens waiting to see him. Then all of a sudden, he rolled up.




I was secretly excited. Ok, it wasn't a secret. My hands were shaking. Shhh.

2. Pittsburgh is the city of bridges, in case ya didn't know.




We have around 446 bridges within city limits. See, this blog can (rarely) be informative.

3. Bad Kitty enjoys hiding.




4. A few months before we got married, some of my bridesmaids and I went to a wedding expo.

I was chosen to be a "real bride to be" model in the wedding fashion show.




I wore a big princess style ball gown. It was pink. Not really my style, but pretty nonetheless.

Well, that's all the time I have for today. T-minus 2 days until Europe! Gahhh. Not ready yet!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm secretly jealous you say Taylor Lautner even if I am on team Edward. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I would have loved a pink dress!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love being able to blog from my phone! I start a lot of posts that way. it's so easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower!! Woohoo!!! Love your blog so far!! You're going to Europe?! I'm so excited!

    How exactly does BlogPress work? Can you see other bloggers or is just for blogging?

    How lucky to see Taylor Lautner!!! How cool to be chosen as a 'real' bride!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your sweet comment love! I am feeling much better now. Oh how I love your gorgeous dress! You look beautiful! Have a great weekend xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hadn't heard about blogpress? I have Wordpress so I just use the free WP blog, but I'll recommend it to my blogger iPhone buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Jen: Thanks! BlogPress is an app for the iPhone. It lets you edit/post on your Blogger, Wordpress, and a few other kinds of blogs.

    ReplyDelete