Friday, October 29, 2010

I've been a lazy blogger.

I'm sorry. I've been so bad this week, and once again I'm blaming it on school. My new round of classes started this week, and being in class makes me lazy about everything else.

Last weekend, I had a free lunch, courtesy of California Pizza Kitchen! They just opened the first one in our area, and I got to sample their menu for free. My parents and I stopped there, hoping it was open for lunch. They weren't officially opened, but they said we could come in and have lunch for free since they were training! How exciting, right?!

Everyone could have a free drink, so I had a mojito. Mmmm.




We had chicken lettuce wraps as an appetizer. They weren't quite as good as PF Changs (I think their chicken is seasoned better), but still good.




Their Greek pizza was a total win though. Delicious!




I've been to CPK before, and they never disappoint. Especially when it's free, right?!

In an unrelated story, yesterday, I took my cats to the vet. Olive did NOT want to go. Exhibit A:




Owwww. Sad face. Well, at least my hand can be a Halloween prop for tomorrow!

Speaking of Halloween, as Jessica correctly guessed, I'm going as Sookie from True Blood! I can't even say what K is going as... It's ridiculous yet hilarious, but I don't know if he's going to let me post pictures online!

Anyone else dressing up for Halloween? I love dressing up; it's such a fun holiday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

9 comments:

  1. ooooh lucky girl yum!!!! I love California Pizza Kitchen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We got CPK for lunch today at work!! Hawaiian Pizza = drool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeowch! That looks like it hurt! I have a similar scratch on my finger from my parents' cat, and it hurt like a mother! Woot!I can't wait to see pictures of your getup! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm that pizza looks tasty! And that hand looks so bad!!!! (At least it works for Halloween though!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ouch...bad kitty!! I cant wait to see your costumes!! The pizza looks awesome...and wow it was free!! Good luck on your new classes...Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew it! I cannot WAIT to see, you better post pictures missy. You are going to look awesome.

    Sorry about your hand. It definitely looks painful. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Free CPK? Lucky!:D

    Sorry about your hand, make sure not to scratch, it might leave a scar!

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh man!! What a scratch!!

    ReplyDelete