Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A Little Video

Well, since Blogger is being a selfish brat; disabling photo uploads for 2 hours... here's a little video clip I took while walking near La Grand Place in Brussels.  It's poor quality because I literally held my camera up and walked... but I think it's fun to see how lively the area is.  


Cobblestone streets, sidewalk cafes, musicians, and tons of shopping... this is why I love Brussels and Europe in general.

When I walk downtown at home, I usually see bird poop, buses, a guy screaming about the apocalypse, and McDonald's.  So, this was nice for a change of pace. 

Speaking of McDonald's, I only saw two my entire trip (and I covered a lot of ground).  I never saw one Starbucks, except for in the airport.  Kind of nice!  I love me some Starbucks, but it's just nice to see a bunch of smaller coffee shops, versus a Starbucks on every corner.

Time for the Teen Mom finale special!  I missed it last night because I was catching up on Glee.  All of my favorite crap TV shows are coming to an end.  Sad.  I really want to get into 30 Rock (I watched a few episodes on the plane).  I feel like I need to start from the beginning though, because I'm kinda confused.  What shows are you guys watching now?  Care to recommend any to me?  My DVR will thank you.

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed the video, thanks for posting.:D

    I watch Teen Mom too, a bit addicting.

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. TEEN MOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!

    (A need for all caps and multiple letters)

    The finale was so good. Dr. Drew should be MY baby daddy, he's so smart.

    I'll have to see your clip when I get home, it's blocked. BOO. :(

    ReplyDelete