Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Brain Dump

So many things circling through this head of mine.

1. I apologize for the lack of posting lately.  I've been so busy with finals and travel preparation, that writing has fallen to the wayside.  One more final tonight and I'm done until the end of October!
 
2. Went to Target last night.  Bought plug adapters and a travel pouch for passport and money. 


It's for UNDER my clothes, don't worry.  I'm attempting to not look like a tourist.  I figured the pouch was a good idea, since I'll be a lone lady, milling about in my free time. I really don't need to get mugged and lose my passport. K thx.

3. I got an iTunes gift card to make a mix of songs and TV shows for the plane.  Since my DVR was a big fail box last night (Thanks, Comcast), it didn't record Teen Mom

Source
Once iTunes puts that episode up, I'm downloading it and watching that mess from the plane.  It's sad and depressing (especially Catelynn's family situation) and an absolute train wreck that pisses me off (Gary and Amber, anyone?), but I still watch.  Pretty much, I'm obsessed with reality TV.

I also grabbed an episode of Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.

Source
K and I loveee this show!  We want to visit every single place Guy visits.  We've been to two places in Pittsburgh that they've featured and haven't been disappointed.  For the Pittsburgh readers out there, those restaurants include Kelly O's and Lo Bello's.  Both delicious.

 4. I'm currently sitting here in the computer room/spare room, with the space heater on (it's cold), waiting for my hair to dry and traffic to die down before I head into work.  I need to get a late start today, since my final is later tonight.  I have a little friend with me. 


She sits wedged in between my back and the chair, soaking up the heat from the space heater.  She actually bugs me to turn it on, most of the time.  I've never seen a cat that likes hot air that much. 

5. I don't think I ever mentioned what country I'm going to in Europe!  Silly me.  Can you guess?  I'll even give you a hint.  First person to guess is awesome.  That's pretty much all I can offer at this point.  So here's your hint:

Source
Have a lovely Wednesday :)

4 comments:

  1. cute cat!!! I am so jealous of your trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're going to Belgium!!!

    Please eat lots of waffles. Get one with strawberries and chocolate sauce--you won't regret it.

    Oh, and don't drop any parts of your waffle on the street! I dropped a strawberry (I was actually going to pick it up, I just wasn't finished eating yet) and I got YELLED AT by a cop (or someone who looked like a cop).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Belgium?:D

    I watch Teen Mom too.:D

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Belgium is correct :) You guys win!

    @every little kiss: I'll make a note not to drop anything! Yikes! Can't wait for a waffle... mmm...

    ReplyDelete