Wednesday, September 8, 2010

A Burgh Wedding: We Awkwardly Dance

 I'm not much of a formal dancer.  K is not much of a dancer, period.   Put us together, and you have one hot mess of a dance sequence.

For as awkward as we are, K and I had a lot of fun dancing together.  It was so nice to be able to spend 4 minutes together, alone, to "Just the Way You Are" by Billy Joel.  We both love Billy, and this song was one of those easy, unanimous decisions.


Anyway, back to the dancing.  We aren't very graceful... so we just owned it, and had a good time.

I loooved the way my dress twirled.

Oh, yes.  There were dips.

My dad and I danced to "The Way You Look Tonight."  My dad doesn't dance either.  Awkward swaying is how we roll.  Ah, well.  It was still a lot of fun!




Up next: formal dances out of the way... it was finally time to celebrate! 

1 comment: