Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm bad.

Today, I had a little run in with Michael.

Kors, that is.

Damn you, Macy's, for sending me a 20% EVERYTHING-EVEN-BIG-EXPENSIVE-DESIGNERS-FOR WHOM-I-HAVE-AN-EXTRAORDINARY-WEAKNESS coupon.

I swear, I walked by all of the moderately priced purses Macy's had to offer.  I tried to make myself like the fake-leather bags.  I really did.  I just couldn't stop thinking about you, MK.  Or the 20% coupon I had in my wallet.

So, I bought this.  Say hi to my European travel companion.
Source
Some may not be a fan, but I lurve this bag.  It's big, it's classic, and it's leather.  I needed a professional looking/stylish bag for work and travel.  Purses are an investment for me.  I still have my first Coach that I bought when I was 18.  I keep them forever, and I hope to have this pretty for a long time, too.  Trust me, I'm cheap about a lot of things, but when it comes to purses, I splurge invest.

...I invest, even though I always get shoppers guilt.  Then, I spend about 2 hours justifying my decision to myself and anyone who will listen.  Sound familiar to anyone?  Are you a guilty shopper?  Anyone else love buying purses?!  Let's be buddies.

8 comments:

  1. Do you watch Project Runway? Last week he went into the work room where they make their outfits for the runway and he gave great tips to them...I have to say I like him better when he is nice to them then when he is a judge! Any way...Love the bag, looks like a great travel bag and a great investment! I love purses too...right now Im on a Vera Bradley kick! LOL! I know its not everyones style!

    PS I love scrapbooking and sometimes I spend too much at the scrapbooking store...one time I spent over $100 and I kept telling myself I needed the things I bought!

    PS...Men do it too when they buy their little gadgets and their big screen tvs and games for the Wii!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I buy a new coach every.single.year. Thank you Tanger Outlets. :) that bag is gorgeous btw!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @D. Marie: I've never watched Project Runway, didn't even know he was on that show! Vera bags are so cheerful, it's hard to hate on them! I had the green apple tote when I was a freshman in college.

    @Jessica: I LOVE the Coach outlet. It's dangerous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!! Its gorgeous. I also had a run in with Michael today and his Parker wedge shoes with the zipper detail! They're so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that purse! I usually have run in's with Kate of "Kate Spade". At least once a year. My credit card hates me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl, I am your purse partner in crime! It is the one thing I tend to never hold bag on... and I am totally justifying the purchase of that bag for you! It's gorgeous! MK makes such quality pieces, you will have it forever! Wear and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete