Tuesday, August 24, 2010

About Today

I wore one of my favorite work outfits today.  Tan editor pants from Express, a soft, brown cardigan from NY&Co, and my new favorite pumps I got at the semi-annual sale at Nordstrom:
Star Ling 'Parker' pumps - so cute.

I ate pavement in these shoes tonight, in front of my office building.  At rush hour.  Man. Down.

When I embarrass myself, I laugh.  I couldn't stop laughing.  A dude on a bike was very concerned for me.  That was nice.  Everyone else just stared at the crazy, laughing, injured girl.

I now have a skinned knee, scuffed pants, and my shoes are in timeout (read: I threw them in my trunk).

It could have been worse; I could have skinned my face.

How was your day?  Hopefully your evening commute home was less painful than mine!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I'm glad you put those sucka's in time out, where they belong! (Even though they ARE awful cute) Glad your face wasn't skinned. I don't embarrass easily, but I probably would have boo-hoo'ed like a big baby. :/

    ReplyDelete