Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Random Musings of an Impatient Online Shopper

You know what really grinds my gears?  When you order something on Half.com or Ebay, pay for the item, and then get an email almost a WEEK later that they just shipped the item today.

Maybe I'm demanding, but when I order something online, I expect for it to be shipped within 1-2 days.  I sell stuff alllll the time on both of those sites, and I'm very anal particular about shipping things out that day, or the following day.  So now, I'm not going to have my textbook in time for class, and there's an pre-class assignment due.  Annoyed.  This is what I get for trying to beat the $250 new textbook trap.  Booo textbooks.  Ok, rant over, I promise.

In other news, the Backstreet Boys are in town for a concert tonight.  Confession time:  I used to be OBSESSED with the BSB.  Posters/pictures-covering-an-ENTIRE-wall-in-my-room obsessed.  Scary, huh?  10 years ago, I totally would have been at this concert.  In case you don't believe me...


I blurred faces to protect the innocent.  I am in green, shamefully wearing a "Nick" T shirt, along with a little pin of his face. I seriously don't remember his last name right now, and I don't feel like Googling.  MOH C is next to me, rocking her AJ shirt.  This is 9th or 10th grade, people.  Obviously, I was very cool.

I found a whole slew of middle school/high school pictures at my parents house.  They are hysterical, because we all lack two important beauty products in our lives.  Kids today have it so easy.  More on that, coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. Omg, let me guess what the beauty products are....I know one is tweezers/eyebrow filler - geeeeoood were my eyebrows scary back in the day! I don't know what the other is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally forgot about eyebrows! I just discovered eyebrow powder this year. Pretty much saying that I still fail at eyebrows.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick Carter had my heart for many years, well, him and JTT. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We should have went to the concert last night. At least this time we would have had makeup and flat irons!! I still would have screamed at AJ haha

    ReplyDelete