Monday, August 9, 2010

A Burgh Wedding: The Guys, Front and Center

Tired of seeing my face in yet another wedding recap post?  Well, it's your lucky day; this recap is all about K and his groomsmen. 


While we girls were downtown, the guys spent the day in our townhouse in the 'burbs.  K tells me they woke up, showered, had a buffet lunch, and hung out on our deck until 2 PM.  One of his groomsmen did not spend the night before the wedding at our house, so he showed up around 2, VERY confused as to why K and everyone else weren't dressed and ready.  They scrambled around the house, and pulled it together in time to get in the limo, and whisked off to the church.

Once they got to the church, our photographers took a bunch of pretty cool pictures around the outside of the building.

 
Sweet pics, non?  The last one is my personal favorite.  Tony got some nice pictures of K with each separate groomsman.  I also wanted pictures of me with each of my bridesmaids, but I forgot to ask.  Silly, disorganized bride! I won't bore you with all of those pictures though.  How about a random shot of everyone talking?
Hanging out, waiting until they had to hide from our limo.
My groom!
The guys milled about the church, while we waited below in the church cafeteria.  It was almost time to get married, and the anticipation was building.

Up next... some pre-ceremony details

No comments:

Post a Comment