Tuesday, August 31, 2010

How I wasted my evening

Our dog has really long hair.  She sheds like nobody's business, and she HATES getting baths.  For these reasons, I always take her to the grooming salon at Petsmart.  It's worth the $40 to have them take care of her. Plus, they use this "furminator" thing that really thins out her coat.

I really wanted to get her bath and nail trimming out of the way today, and my regular Petsmart was booked, so I scheduled her at one that I don't normally frequent.  Big mistake.  Her appointment was at 6, and they didn't have her finished until after 8.  I drove out of my way to get to this store, so I literally paced around the plaza for 2 hours and spent $45 at Target on who knows what. On top of that, they didn't finish drying her, and they didn't put bows behind her ears! THAT'S MY FAVORITE PART!  After a little sweet talking, they put the bows in and we were finally on our way.  I ignored the other stuff; 'cause as long as the bows are there, I = happy.

See, look how cute!  My husband thinks they're ridic.
Head out the window on the way home is a must.


Now, it's time to rest and plot how to get these bows off, so the cats don't mock her behind her back.

1 comment: