Saturday, August 7, 2010

Ode to Kate Spade

My friend Chelle and I took a trip up to the outlets this morning, since we both needed some new clothes for work.  Our trip was a a pretty big win, I got 6 shirts from Banana Republic for $85.  Seriously?  How do you beat that?!  I bought K a bunch of new stuff too, including a belt that doubles as a bottle opener.  I know, I'm an awesome wife.

Later in the day, we stopped at the mall.  Big error, because of course we had to walk by Kate Spade.

These beauties were taunting me through the window.  It worked; we went in.

Jester - $198
So cute, and soooo comfortable.    I flaked out on these though; too expensive for flats.  I don't know why, but I don't have a problem spending a lot on a pair of heels that I love.  Flats however... I just can't spend over $100.

Next, I came across a fabulous, huge, leather bag.  LOVE.


The color, the hardware, the leather, and the lining... so gorgeous.  La Casita Josephine is on sale for $297.  Such a good price for this bag, considering its size and the quality.  It'd make such an awesome carry-on.  I'm in the market for a nice big purse to take overseas this fall, and this bag is definitely a contender.  I just wasn't ready to commit today.


However, I did commit to something a little more affordable.


Aren't these the cutest little bow earrings?  I adore them!  These 'All Wrapped Up Studs' were $45, which was perfectly justifiable for me.  Long story short, I love shopping, and I have a new found love for Kate Spade.  Anyone else a fan?

No comments:

Post a Comment