Saturday, August 28, 2010

Goodbye, Saturdays.


If you couldn't guess, today was my first day of grad school.  Somehow, I made it through. I told you guys that I was going back to school to get my MBA.  Unfortunately for me, I thought it would be a breeze to take two 4 hour classes on Saturdays for 7 weeks.  UGH such a long day.   I'm not familiar with this campus, so I wasn't able to find anywhere to eat.  FAIL.  I get miserable when I'm hungry, and 8 hours of not eating made me pretty fun to be around.



I did, however, have a fun new toy to bring to class with me today!  Meet our brand new 'puter!  We had a laptop several years ago, but it was old and bit it.  This new HP laptop is pretty nice.  I really like it!  K would say he likes it too, but he hasn't had much of a chance to get his hands on it.

Getting a laptop solves a problem for us.   I'm pretty much always on the computer.  The issue is, our desktop PC is in our spare bedroom.  So, while I waste away hours of my free time on the computer, K sits downstairs and watches HGTV obsessively.  Now, with the laptop, we can hang out in the living room together while I use Facebook/Twitter do homework!  What a marriage win.

Source

So, goodbye lazy, uneventful, relaxing Saturdays.  I'll see you in 6 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment