Monday, August 23, 2010

Everyone, Meet Bad Kitty.


Oh, you think he looks like a little angel, don't you?  This is Chewy, our first cat together as a couple, and I will refer to him as Bad Kitty in this blog, from now on.  Why, you ask?  Because he's bad.  He is also K's little precious baby, so please don't think he's unloved.  I love him too, but that doesn't change the fact that he has trouble running through his little cat veins.


Bad Kitty loves to piss off mommy.  Bad Kitty likes to open every cabinet in the house.  He also likes to open doors that are shut for a REASON, and get on top of our cabinets and taunt me with his glares.

Bad Kitty loves to chew on everything, but only when I'm there to notice him doing so.  Bad Kitty thinks I am not allowed to rest, so if he finds me napping or sleeping, he claws my legs and bites my toes.  You can yell at Bad Kitty and tell him to stop all you want; he always comes back for more.

Bad Kitty gets his kicks from making me mad.  He spills his water dish on purpose, and any plant I bring into the house, he destroys.  There is not enough cayenne pepper in the world that could go on a plant to deter him from eating it.  Bad Kitty is immune to cayenne pepper and he laughs at your attempts to keep a plant living.


Did I mention he is the apple of my husband's eye?  Bad Kitty gets a greeting before I do (although BK sits at the door and waits for K, while I prefer to cook dinner or watch TV). Bad Kitty is my husband's baby, and he treats him like his child.  Bad Kitty is never bad for K.   EVER.  Anyone who even knows us a little bit, IRL, knows this is true.  By the way, all of these pictures are from my husband's phone.  I used to be the background on his phone.  Now Bad Kitty is.  Bad Kitty has been the background on his phone for about 3 years.


So, everyone, meet Bad Kitty.  He is one of our three pets.  We have two cats and a dog.  Bad Kitty is definitely the most poorly behaved one, but he is also the most entertaining.  Last year, he discovered snow.  I was trying to entice Sadie to plunge into the snow on our deck (she had a blast in our backyard 10 minutes prior).  If it wasn't for my quick grab, he would have sunk to the bottom of our deck.  I haven't received a thank you, yet.

1 comment:

  1. LOL oh bad kitty, his little horns grow bigger every day

    ReplyDelete