Thursday, August 5, 2010

A Burgh Wedding: We Put on Pretty Dresses


So, it was time.  We ate our pizza, and the makeup artist came to apply my makeup.  She did such a good job, and she even let me borrow a mini eyeliner and lipgloss for touch-ups.  My girls didn't want to spring for pro makeup (can't blame them, it's $$$), so I applied several faces that day.  What can I say, I love playing with makeup, wedding day or not! I just didn't want the pressure of doing my own. 


Makeup done, we were looking good.  I somehow managed to get into my dress, while wearing my gigantic frankly-my-dear-I-don't-give-a-damn slip.  My bridesmaids shoved me in there, thank God for them.  MOH C used her expert lacing skills to make sure that dress wasn't going anywhere (although our video proved I continually pulled it up all night, out of nerves).

My mom likes to laugh at me.



I remember looking out that window at the always lovely Pittsburgh, on this un-freaking-believably gorgeous day, and realizing... I was about to become a wife.  Pretty awesome.

He's my mascot for good times.  What's a wedding without an inflatable monkey?

Up next, we're going down... down to Station Square to take some pictures with the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment